Celebrate with your friends and family at our very special New Year’s Eve event on Darling Harbour's foreshore.
Bring your family and friends to view the spectacular 9pm Cockle Bay fireworks away from the crowds on our exclusive foreshore zone. The first 200 Premium Package bookings will view fireworks from our battleship’s helideck on HMAS Vampire. The fun continues with roving character performers, photo booth, face painting, bubble artist, DJ and dancing, and acro-fire dancing duo.
Enjoy a bountiful seaside feast plus special kids menu, and entertainment for all ages away from the crowds on our beautiful Darling Harbour foreshore.
Tickets are limited - book now to secure your spot away from the crowds for an unforgettable and hassle-free New Years' Eve.
Note: Alcohol can be purchased on site only.
Premium Package includes welcome drink and abundant Mediterranean-inspired menu (6-10.30pm)
Premium Package includes:
- Unique fireworks view from elevated positions with exclusive harbourfront access
- Premium wine on arrival
- Fresh 3-tiered Mediterranean-inspired seafood platters accompanied by bountiful side dishes
- Special kids menu
- Entry to our immersive Action Stations experience and new On Sharks & Humanity exhibition, all family entertainment and activities
Child (under 4): FREE
Child (4-12): $105
Family Friendly Package includes an abundant picnic hamper and a soft drink (6-10.30pm).
Family Friendly Package includes:
- A catered gourmet seaside picnic spread accompanied with salad & soft drink
- Unique view of 9pm Cockle Bay Fireworks away from the crowds in our exclusive waterfront zone
- Exclusive Darling Harbour harbourfront access
- Access to all family entertainment and activities, plus our new On Sharks & Humanity exhibition
Child (under 4): FREE
Child (4-12): $80
Yachts Package – your table will be available upon arrival from 6-10.30pm, however meal serving times are staggered. Please select your meal time preference at time of booking: 6:30pm | 7pm | 7:30pm
Seating - Individual group tables are available (there will be no shared tables). Individual group tables can only be guaranteed for tickets purchased before Friday 15/12/17.
Alcohol can be purchased on site only. A cash bar will be available.
- All tickets must be paid in full at time of booking
- Online bookings close Friday 20 December 2018. Last minute ticket sales can be purchased at FOH or by phoning 9298 3600.
Family and Children
- Family tickets - 2 adults and 2 children (u/12yrs).
- Child 4 -12yrs
- Children u/4yrs free, seat not guaranteed in Yachts package. If seat for children u/4yrs is required in Yachts Package, full child fee will be charged.
- Exclusive fireworks views from elevated positions away from the crowds on our exclusive waterfront zone.
- View of Cockle Bay fireworks from northern side of Pyrmont Bridge.
- First 200 Yachts Packages purchased will have the opportunity to view the fireworks from ex-Navy vessel HMAS Vampire.
- Cancellations with a full refund will be accepted up to up to COB 1 November 2018
- Cancellations with 50% refund will be accepted up to COB 1 December 2018
- There will be no refunds for no-shows or cancellations after 2 December 2018
- If the Australian National Maritime Museum has to cancel the event a full refund will be given.