In this section
Become a member
When you become an ANMM member, you are a close friend of Australia's premier maritime museum. Membership offers a great selection of benefits and discounts and the opportunity to get involved in the museum's many activities. Discounted and exclusive member-only events include family days, dinners, children's activities, talks, seminars, tours, harbour cruises and more.
Become a member
Join today to help support our fascinating maritime history and enjoy real privileges. If you join for longer, you'll receive a discount.
- FREE admission every day to the museum's galleries, vessels and some exhibitions
- Two FREE Big Ticket gift passes
- A 20% discount on the purchase of Big Tickets for up to four guests when accompanied by a member
- A 10% discount in The Store and Yots cafe
- Invitations and discounts to members' events
- Exclusive use of the Members' Lounge with complimentary coffee and cookies
- FREE quarterly journal, Signals
- Free entry to Family fun Sundays, Kids on Deck and Mini Mariners
- Monthly email updates on museum activities and special offers
- Reciprocal benefits to other museums around Australia
- A letter of introduction to international museums upon request
- Use of reference and research facilities at the Vaughan Evans Library (by appointment)
|Membership categories||One year||Two years|
|Family (2 adults plus children under 18 at the same address)||$130||$195|
|Concession (fulltime student or adult over 60 or pensioner or unemployed)||$60||$90
|Concession Dual (two concessions at same address)||$90||$135
|Out-of-port Individual (located more than 150km from Sydney GPO)||$60||$90|
|Out-of-port Household (two adults and two children under 18 at same address)||$100||$150|
How you help
Your membership helps support our collections, special exhibitions and research facilities so that present and future generations can embrace our maritime history.
Who are our members?
Our members include individuals, families, businesses and community groups. Some are passionately involved in maritime history and culture, while others come for an educational and fun day out at the museum, enjoying the many benefits of membership, like free entry to our popular vessels.
Simply fill in and send back the forms.