In this section
Become a member
When you become an ANMM member, you are a close friend of Australia's premier maritime museum. Membership offers a great selection of benefits and discounts and the opportunity to get involved in the museum's many activities. Discounted and exclusive member-only events include family days, dinners, children's activities, talks, seminars, tours, harbour cruises and more.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the Signal's questionnaire. We received hundreds of responses and will be going through the results shortly, to make sure that Signals continues to deliver what you want to read.
The two lucky readers whose names were picked at random, are:
- John Norris, VIC
- Len Graff, NSW
Congratulations to John and Len, $100 vouchers for the Store are on their way to you - happy shopping!
Thanks again to everyone else who completed the questionnaire, and keep a look out for the next edition of Signals coming soon.
Become a member
Join today to help support our fascinating maritime history and enjoy real privileges. If you join for longer, you'll receive a discount.
- Free admission every day, including free entry to the HMB Endeavour replica, submarine Onslow, destroyer HMAS Vampire and some special exhibitions when others have to pay
- Four free museum guest passes
- Free entry to Family fun Sundays and Mini Mariners
- Preferential booking and members discount on all events including previews, lectures, dinners, tours, seminars and overseas expeditions and an exclusive invitation to members-only events
- Free quarterly journal, Signals
- 10% discount in The Store and Yots cafe
- Special offers and discounts on ANMM venue hire, sailing courses, theatre tickets and parking
- 20% discount on entry for one guest when accompanied by a member
- Exclusive use of the Members Lounge (pictured) with the latest maritime publications, complimentary tea and coffee, cordial and a play space for the kids
- Monthly email updates on museum activities and special offers
- Cocktail reception to welcome new members
- Reciprocal benefits (PDF, 22kb) to other museums around Australia
- A letter of introduction to international museums upon request
- Use of reference and research facilities at the Vaughan Evans Library (by appointment)
|Membership categories||One year||Three years|
|Household (two adults and up to four children under 18 at the same address)||$90||$255|
|Concession (fulltime student or adult over 60 or pensioner or unemployed)||$55||$150|
|Concession Dual (two concessions at same address)||$70||$190|
|Out-of-port Individual (located more than 150km from Sydney GPO)||$60||$165|
|Out-of-port Household (two adults and up to four children under 18 at the same address)||$75||$195|
How you help
Your membership helps support our collections, special exhibitions and research facilities so that present and future generations can embrace our maritime history.
Who are our members?
Our members include individuals, families, businesses and community groups. Some are passionately involved in maritime history and culture, while others come for an educational and fun day out at the museum, enjoying the many benefits of membership, like free entry to our popular vessels.
Simply fill in and send back the forms.