In this section
Ticket prices and bookings
Become a member during your visit and we will refund your entry charge for that day.
Galleries & Exhibitions Ticket
ANMM Members, Australian pensioners, ICOM & Museums Australia members, children under four years of age
(Vikings - Beyond the legend and Viking vessel Jorgen Jorgensen + Galleries & Exhibitions + vessels + Kids on Deck)
|$27||$16||$16||$70||ANMM Members, children under four years of age|
FREE ENTRY TO THE PERMANENT GALLERIES on the FIRST THURSDAY of the month (excluding public & school holidays. Does not include entry to temporary exhibitions and vessels)
Galleries and Exhibitions Ticket
Provides access to all core exhibitions, and some temporary exhibitions.
Provides access to everything open at the museum on the day of your visit, including:
- Vessels - submarine HMAS Onslow, Navy destroyer HMAS Vampire, tall ship James Craig, HMB Endeavour replica (when in port) and Viking ship Jorgen Jorgensen.
- Core galleries and temporary exhibitions, including Vikings - Beyond the legend
- Cape Bowling Green lighthouse (when available)
- Kids on Deck program on Sundays or everyday during school holidays, The Truth about Vikings theatre show and Viking WetWorld. (Please enquire at the ticket desk upon your arrival)
Adult: 16 years and older
Child: 4-15 years (free vessels entry for children under four years).
Children need to be 90 centimetres or higher to board HMB Endeavour replica, or submarine HMAS Onslow and some visiting vessels (ask at the ticket desk regarding visiting vessels).
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult when boarding the vessels.
Concession: This includes students with Australian or International Student Card identification, Australian pensioners with an identity card, and Australian and International Seniors with an identity card.
Australian pensioners: Australian pensioner concession card holders receive free entry to the Galleries and Exhibitions and the concession rate on the Big Ticket.
Group: Pre-booked groups of 10 people or more enjoy a 20% discount off the ticket prices listed above.
Family: Two adults and a maximum of three children. (Applicable to new museum entry conditions only)
School group bookings are essential. To discuss arrangements for your school visit, please contact the bookings office on +61 2 9298 3655 or email email@example.com.
Vacation care holiday program
We welcome vacation care groups to enjoy a full day of organised activities in the school holidays. Our vacation care program runs from 10 am - 4 pm and includes:
- Core galleries and exhibitions
- All Kids on Deck activities
- Entry to the destroyer HMAS Vampire, the submarine HMAS Onslow and HMB Endeavour.
- Free entry for two adults per 10 children
- Free bus parking
- $4 extra/child for 1874 tall ship James Craig.
Cost: $10 per child (for groups of 10 children or more)
Bookings and cost: Phone +61 2 9298 3655or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book member events, please email email@example.com or phone (02) 9298 3644
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 9298 3777